What a fantastic line-up we have organised for the Garden Market at the Old Station this Saturday!
- Cheese from The Cheese House in Cromarty
- Fresh bread from the The Isle of Skye Baking Company
- Traditional Toys & Gifts from the Highland Museum of Childhood
- Beautiful Photography from Strathconon Scenics
- Amazing Bakes from Black Isle Baking
- Plants & Expert Advice from Alison Munro Garden & Planting Advice
- Bespoke Creations from VK Art
- Local Artist Lynn Winpenny
- Handcrafted masks from Beyond The Wilderland
- Preserves from Carol’s Been Cooking
- Sweet treats from the Strathpeffer Sweet Company
- Bespoke leather goods from Sabel Saddlery & Leather Design
- Woodcrafts from Rowan at Fairburn
- Kirsten Hel Art and Design
And much more including, bags, scarves and trinkets galore!!
The Museum Coffee Shop, Strathpeffer will be serving tasty takeaway options during the market, Small Planet Trading will be open for business as usual and there will be FREE ENTRY to the Highland Museum of Childhood!
This Saturday, 29th August, 11:00-15:00.