I hope you have all had a good week. Transmission rates of COVID-19 continue to be high in Highland. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- Key messages or guidance from the Scottish Government
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- North Highlands & Islands Climate Hub Community Fridge and Larder Information Event
- Housing & Energy Advice Drop- In, Merkinch Community Centre, Inverness
- Opportunity: New community reporting role for NW Highland
- Census Scotland 2022: Census scams warning
- The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement