I hope you have all had a good week. The move to cautious grounds for optimism continues, however baseline measures for COVID protection remain place. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government and a link to the most recent version of the Staying Safe and Protecting Others guidance.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- An update on Community Council elections in Highland.
- Post Office card account customers to receive letters about their closure.
Please note that the Met Office has issues Yellow Warnings for snow and ice across much of Scotland this weekend.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement