The numbers of confirmed cases of COVID have risen again across the NHS Highland area in the last week therefore the message remains to be careful and follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland
- Information on asymptomatic and symptomatic testing – a diagram on the types of test is attached for ease of sharing
- Next week’s community testing programme for people without symptoms which will be in Fort William
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention Programme training
- Update on prevalence of fuel Poverty within Highland
- Weather warning for this weekend.
A stakeholder briefing and updated FAQs from NHS Highland are also attached.
Rosemary Mackinnon on behalf of
Head of Service (Community Support and Engagement)