I hope you have all had a good week. Transmission rates continue to rise and COVID-19 is still a public health risk. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week, we are sharing further information about the Highland Weekend of Action for Ukraine which is encouraging fundraising activities over the weekend of 1-3 April. If you haven’t already done so, we would welcome your feedback on the weekly briefing. This short survey is open until 31 March – https://forms.office.com/r/WuWuczbYL9
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres
- Donating Safely to Charity – Get Safe Online (with attachment)
- The roll out of vaccination boosters during Spring
- NHS knowledge and skills framework for mental health improvement and prevention of self-harm and suicide (with attachment)
- The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement