Annual leave meant we were unable to send the weekly briefing on Friday as usual. This briefing includes information on the intention for all legal COVID-19 restrictions in Scotland to end on March 21, as part of an effort to “return to a normal way of life”. People will still be encouraged to wear masks in shops and on public transport, and will be encouraged to self-isolate if they test positive for COVID-19. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- Latest dates for Money Counts courses (flyer attached)
- An update on Highland Council parking enforcement officers
- Energy Action Scotland Annual Conference 2022
The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of
Head of Community Support and Engagement