I hope you have all had a good week. There continues to be cautious grounds for optimism with further lifting of some more protective measures that were introduced before Christmas coming onto place. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. .
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland, please note comments about the changes published data.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government and a link to the most recent version of the Staying Safe and Protecting Others guidance
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- Highland and Moray Children’s Panel Members Needed
- SSEN Resilient Communities Fund Stakeholder consultation on criteria and scope of the fund
- Highland Criminal Justice Partnership Funding opportunities
- Leisure Businesses invited to apply for Covid-19 business grant
The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement