I hope you have all had a good week. Transmission rates continue to rise and COVID-19 is still a public health risk. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. From 21 March 2022 some legal COVID-19 requirements will be lifted, and replaced by advice to encourage everyone to stay vigilant, however, you must continue to wear a face covering (unless exempt) in most indoor public spaces and on public transport.
- This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- A reminder that we are seeking your feedback on this weekly briefing through an online survey.
- Scottish Local Government Elections – May 2022, notice of elections for The Highland Council.
- Baillie Gifford fund open for applications
- The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement