I hope you have all had a good week. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- There has been no First Minister statement this week but links to updates of some key guidance are included.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- SSEN Resilient Communities Fund 2022 – North of Scotland open for applications
- The Scottish Flood Forum (newsletter attached)
- Supporting and Promoting the Census Scotland 2022
- Scottish Government consultation on Winter Heating Benefits: low income winter heating assistance
- Together We Care – NHS Highland Strategy 2022-27 – a chance to have your voice heard
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of
Head of Community Support and Engagement