I hope you have all had a good week. Covid-19 transmission rates continue to be high in Highland and across much of Scotland. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week we are asking for your help – we would like to gather your feedback on the weekly briefing using a short online survey. You can find a link to the survey here https://forms.office.com/r/WuWuczbYL9. The survey will be open until 31 March 2022. I would also take this opportunity to highlight that the briefing contains information on how to support the current crisis in Ukraine and further information will be circulated next week on this and the Highland Weekend of Action for Ukraine, which will take place on the weekend of the 1st to 3rd of April 2022. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
The current numbers of covid cases across Highland.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government and a link to the most recent version of the Staying Safe and Protecting Others guidance.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- Survey on the weekly briefing.
- COVID Discretionary Business Grant Scheme opens for applications
- Birchwood Highland Peer Support (with attachment)
- HMP Inverness Visitor Centre Spring Newsletter (with attachment)
- Highland Council agrees support for Ukraine
- The most recent NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing is also attached.
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of
Head of Community Support and Engagement