There continues to be cautious grounds for optimism with further lifting of protective measures. Please continue to follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- Key messages from the Scottish Government and a link to the most recent version of the Staying Safe and Protecting Others guidance.
- Details of asymptomatic and symptomatic testing, and vaccinations centres.
- Plan To Vote in May
- Together We Care – NHS Highland Strategy 2022-27 – a chance to have your voice heard
- Introduction to Community Resilience
- Scottish Recovery Network Survey
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement