I hope you have all had a good week. Due to leave and illness this is the first briefing for couple of weeks. All legal protective measures have now been lifted although guidance remains in place. Case numbers have seen a welcome drop although transmission is still a risk. This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of COVID cases across Highland.
- An update to Scottish Government Guidance to testing from 1 May.
- Links to current testing and vaccination guidance and information.
- Voters reminded to make their vote count
- New Highland Youth Convener Sought
- Kooth – online counselling service for young people
- Mental Health Delivery Group newsletter
- SSEN Stakeholder Annual Engagement Plan
Thank you for everything that you continue to do for your communities.
on behalf of Alison Clark
Head of Community Support and Engagement