When Fodderty Primary School relocated to its new building in Strathpeffer among other things it took the Old Pump Room clock with it.
This clock face came from the former Lower Pump Room in the Square.
It was one of four faces on the Clock Tower, so that the time could be seen from any direction.
The contents of the Lower Pump Room were auctioned off in 1950, then the building was demolished in 1952 and the materials sold off. So how did one of the clock faces end up at Fodderty Primary and what happened to the other three? Does anyone have any recollection of these events?